Sabtu, 05 April 2014

Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo – Tenshi-tachi no Yakusoku Walkthrough

Yo I'm back~ did you guys missed me?
Welp.. this is another Sono Hanabira series walkthrough by me. This is the third nurse game. I don't know why but I'm not pretty excited about this visual novel. Anyway for those who find it difficult to complete the game I'll help you in this post.


That girl on the left is Inatori Akira and on the right is Hikawa Narumi. Well.. their boobs is actually pretty normal though... compare to the first nurse game -_-;;
But still... it's not normal

Aaaanyway, let's begin


Choose the first choice



Choose the first one again



Again...



And again...

It's pretty simple right? It's 1-1-1-1
Then you will enjoy some nyan-nyan things between those two. Don't forget the ending and credits at the end of the story



This is the only scene I like from this game ;w;


I guess that's it. See you on my next post~ ^o^)/

1 komentar: